First if you have a website template or website already made for you navigate to
1. File Manager in CPanel
2. Locate the folder Public_HTML
3. Upload your files there and your website is ready to go
If you dont have a website already made up but want a quick and easy set up follow these instructions
1. Login to CPanel
2. Scroll right to the bottom where you will see softaculous
3. Here you can choose from a variaty of mods/plugins for your website to make building your website simple EG - WordPress 1 click install
4. Follow the onscreen prompts and make sure the directory its installing to is the correct one. (usually it should be nothing written there)
- wordpress, cpanel, 1 click install
- 113 Uživatelům pomohlo
You will have received your login details in an email titled New Account Information, or you can...
To access your site via FTP (File Transport Protocol) you will need an FTP program. We recommend...
Shared hosting is a type of webhosting service that allows multiple websites to utilises a single...
Once you have ordered your WordPress Optimised Hosting account, you should recieve an email after...
Place an order at HBHosting.com.au for whichever plan you want when it asks for domain name...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution