To change your name servers to point your domain to HBHosting follow the instructions below:
- Login to your current domain control panel for your domain.
- Find the option to change your "Name Servers"
- Enter ns1.HBHosting.com.au and ns2.HBHosting.com.au
- Login to your cpanel account with HBHosting
- Search for or navigate to either "Addon Domains" if you want to assign an FTP account to the domain, or "Parked Domains" to just point a website to a folder.
- Enter your Domain and username and password if you chose Addon Domains
- Enter the directory you want the domain to point to.
Allow up to 48 hours for your domain to propagate to our servers.